Dust mites are always a nuisance to human health and the human environments. The allergy sufferers are more prone to dust mites. They affect the nasal and make it difficult to breathe. Dust mites mostly originate from the dust accumulation in the home. The saddest part is they cannot be seen with our naked eyes. Even the presence of the mites is not felt but it leaves an itch or rashes on the skin. A human body is the host of these dust mites they get into the skin and causes a lot of skin irritation. Mites are also present in animal’s skin and get transferred to humans along with bacteria which is even more dangerous.
Exact pesticide to kills mites is not yet found but there are some other methods which make the mites to go away from humans. These methods are very effective and simple.
Here are 10 Tips to Get Rid of The Dust Mites
- Washing The Bedspread: – Mites usually migrate on the warm, humid place. Not too warm which might make the mites difficult to survive so they choose to live in the bed sheets and the bedspreads more. Human dead cells usually shed during sleep time. This is the food for stubborn mites. So to get off the mites struck to your mattress and the bedspreads, wash it regularly with warm water and use dome disinfectants to completely kill the dust mites.
- Avoid Making your Bed: – Dust loves to feed on moisture content because too much of water might kill the mites. But dust mites also need water for its survival. It is easy for them to take the water present in the air moistures as it helps to feed the mites to grow well. Do avoid making bed in the morning.
- Use Traditional Pillows: – The modern feathery pillow accumulates more dust than the normal cotton stuffed pillows. There is more chance for the mites to get into the facial skin. So it is better to stay away from the cozy feather pillow and duvets.
- Use Safe Mattress: – Mattress Cleaning Services is the major source of mites accumulation. The allergy sufferers get more affected by sleeping in the normal mattress. The warmth of the body adds more heat to the mattress. So it is better to prefer non allergic mattress.
- Use Hard Floorings: – Is your house nailed with carpets? If so then please do remove the nails and take care of the carpet. Since carpet attracts more dust, it makes the survival of the dust still easier. Hard floorings like marbles and tiles will be fine.
- Don’t Allow The Pets to The Bedroom: – Pets are the transformers of the mites. Because of the hairy body mites easily gets into the animal’s body and later jumps into our body.
- Avoid Curtain: – A curtain in the windows capture the dust coming through it and the dust stay on it. So it is better to avoid curtains and sofa cushions
- Maintain the room temperature
- Clean your home regularly
- Bleach the floor to chase the mites completely.
Expert Dust Mite Removers At Your Disposal
Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, there is still dirt in carpets and other places left even after cleaning. It is difficult to get rid of all the bacteria and germs even after trying all home-made remedies. Hence, it becomes necessary to take the help of a professional who is expert in dust mite removal services. If you are in need of Mattress Cleaning services and don’t know whom to rely upon, then we are here to help you out. Squeaky Green Clean is a well-established name in all kinds of Mattress Cleaning services. We are available round the clock to serve you anytime. All you need to do is follow a simple procedure and get an expert right at your home. We have a team of experts who have years of experience and are highly qualified. We make sure that your carpets and other things don’t become breeding grounds of germs and bacteria.
We also sanitize your home so that you can stay disease free. We use skin friendly sanitizers which don’t harm your skin and leave a pleasant fragrance in your room. So wait no more and make your dirty carpets feel new again.