Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Melbourne- Our Certified Carpet Cleaning Restoration Technicians are specially Trained to quickly treat Water and Flood Damaged Carpets, Call 0407 727 117.
This week special on Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Melbourne 10% off
Unfortunately, flood restoration is not a quick fix. Excess water is extracted from the affected area, if required the floor covering is pulled back to enable our drying equipment to be placed in position. This equipment is required to be in place for a minimum of 2 days and could be required for anywhere up to a week, depending on the extent of the water damage. We contact you during this time to arrange a time to attend for the drying to be assessed. Once the drying process is complete, we return to relay your floor covering and treat the affected area for water staining, if required.
Carpet Water and Flood Damaged Recovery Melbourne
If you have the requirement for Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Melbourne, we follow a proper procedure that should be taking place and that procedure is
- A moisture test to see the exact extent of the water. A proper moisture meter and or hydro sensor accurately pinpoints to the miler meter exactly where the water finishes. Just because the carpet does not look wet it doesn’t mean the underlay and sub-flooring is not wet.
- extraction of as much water as possible with a suction machine portable or truck mount.
- Application of an antimicrobial and deodorizer to help with the smell of moisture and mould. Usually described as the wet dog smell.
- Install air movers/dryers on and in most cased under the carpet. This will evaporate the moisture into the air.
- Install an industrial dehumidifier (or a few) to draw the moisture from the room so the moisture does not seep into the walls and furniture thus causing mould fungus and mildew.
- Check the carpet, underlay and sub-floor with moisture probe every 24 to 48 hours until 100% bone dry.
- Clean and treat the carpet with antimicrobial to help prevent the growth of mould, germs and bacteria.
Our Major Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Melbourne Services
- Carpet Flood Water Restoration in Melbourne
- Carpet Mould Restoration Melbourne
- Wet Carpet Cleaning Melbourne
- Carpet Water Extraction Melbourne
- Water Removal Experts Melbourne
- Flood Recovery Melbourne
- Flooded Carpet Clean Up Melbourne
- Storm Water On Carpet Melbourne
- Washing Machine Flooded Carpet Melbourne
- Hot Water System Leak On Carpet Melbourne
- Tap Water Overflow On Carpet Melbourne
- Roof Leak On Carpet Melbourne
Carpet Flood Water Damage Restoration MelBourne
Flood causes destruction, it’s the natural way of acting when the balance is lost. However, a flood can be really annoying, they brought bacteria and disease with them. The carpets in our home also get affected by water, which is the biggest nemesis of water. Water loosens the fabric of the carpet which causes lumps over the surface. To fix this a dedicated team of professionals is required with proper tools and equipment to reverse the water damage. We at Squeaky Green Clean are the number one company for carpet flood and water damage restoration in Melbourne. We will be glad to serve the clients with our exclusive services. To book an appointment call us on our numbers for Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Melbourne.
Wet Carpet Drying Melbourne
The carpet gets wet due to many reasons, sometimes leakage in the pipeline causes water accumulation and the carpet soaks up the water. Water can damage the lint of the fabric and paddings of the carpet. If the water is not removed completely from the carpet, it might damage the whole carpet and the risk of mould infestation also increases. We at Squeaky Green Clean are the number one company for carpet flood and water damage restoration in Melbourne. To book the services give us a call, we will be glad to serve you.
Call Us Today for free Quote on 0407 727 117
Squeaky Green Clean Pty Ltd Quality Policy Statement
Squeaky Green Clean commits to perform all its carpet cleaning services in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001. We have also been certified and assessed for meeting the requirements laid down by AS/NZS ISO 9001 for activities comprising carpet steam cleaning, carpet water damage restoration, carpet stain removal, carpet dry cleaning, carpet repair, and carpet sanitizing.
We are an unconventional and progressive Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Melbourne and we work to deliver the optimum level of quality in our services. The aim of our company is to make safe and superior quality cleaning services accessible to our customers and ensure that their needs and expectations are fulfilled at all times.
Squeaky Green Clean supports this commitment by providing ample training and enough developmental opportunities to our staff. All our staff members are made to understand the company goals and make sure that they are implemented and upheld in consensus with AS/NZS ISO 9001.
We, as a company, constantly keep elaborating our cleaning processes and services to achieve the above targets.
Please click on this link to read testimonials from Squeaky Green Clean
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia