Do you repair central heater piping?
Yes we do install new vents.
To Whom All Do You Provide your Duct Cleaning Services?
We provide duct cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients. We offer Professional Duct Cleaning Melbourne Services for the following types of commercial and residential properties.
- Ducted Heating Cleaning for hotels, public houses, restaurants, cafes and sports facilities.
- Duct heating cleaning for all the residential areas in Melbourne.
- Central duct cleaning for retail stores, shopping malls & shops
- AC duct cleaning service for office buildings & serviced offices
- Duct Cleaning for industrial property, office/warehouses, garages and so on.
You can call us and avail our services anywhere in Melbourne.
Do you sell filters for the return air vents?
Yes I sell filter material with the frame and without the frame attached for the return air vents. I also make them to custom fit your grille. The filter has to be over a certain size or otherwise it is not recommend to have a filter fitted.
Do you guys sanitise and deodorise the ducts after cleaning?
Duct sanitisation and deodorising is the part of our duct cleaning process. It is included in responsibilities to sanitise the duct for disinfection and deodorise it to remove any kind of stale or bad odours.
My heater does not work can you recommend a qualified tradesman?
Yes for the qualified tradesman’s phone number to repair your heater or any gas appliance in your home.
Do you work on weekends?
Yes, we do provide duct cleaning services on weekends. You can reach out to us on weekends too. We have a very dedicated team who work according to the availability of our clients. There are many clients who ask for weekend services and we happily provide them with our best service on weekends. Just give us a call or book us online and our team will be there at your doorstep to provide you with our finest duct cleaning service on weekend. For more details, you can call our staff and have a word regarding our weekend services.
How much dust accumulates in a central heating system?
It varies from one house to another for example: If you have pets, construction going on, unsealed roads & very dry weather etc…..Go to view how dusty some central heating systems accumulate dust.
Can you do the Servicing of The Heater?
Yes, we do provide servicing for the heater in Melbourne’s industrial possessions too. And you can get our more Duct Cleaning Services at inexpensive costs.
How do I know if my ducts need cleaning ?
1. When there is smell coming out of your ducts.
2. If you never had your central heating cleaned.
3. House furniture constantly dusty when central heater is in
4. Dusty odours as you switch on your central heating and cooling
5. The return air vent duct has lots of dust around the duct. You
must take off vent cover to inspect. To view dusty return air vents.
6. People living in homes susceptible to allergies.
7. If you keep pets inside your home, the loose pet hair gets
inside your return air vent which causes a lot of build up, this is
8. People in homes with indoor air quality concerns.
9. Years of operation without a return air filter.
These observations are used as a general guide. Most important if
you have any concerns about getting your ducts cleaned. Please
contact Squeaky Green Clean Duct Cleaning and Repairing Melbourne.
Do you sell the covers or grilles that go over my floor duct outlets?
Yes we do sell new floor duct register cover replacements available in 2 sizes and 20 colours.