Urine stains on the mattress are gross and repulsive for all of us. People who have a small kid at home who
Following are the things you will need:
- Empty spray bottle
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Baking soda
- Liquid soap or detergent
- Any product of lavender oil
- Vacuum Cleaner
Steps For Urine Stain Removal
- Step 1: Use the empty spray bottle and add 8 parts of hydrogen peroxide with 3 parts of baking soda. Sometimes you can also add some liquid soap to the solution and for urine odour removal add few drops of lavender oil.
- Step 2: Spray the solution of peroxide and baking soda on the fresh urine stain on the mattress and saturate the stain with this solution completely. The solution will take a few minutes to complete eradicate urine stain. After a few minutes, you will start to see the urine stain slowly fading away into the oblivion.
- Step 3: If you see a yellowish patch of baking soda on the stain, use a wet cloth to simply rub it of. After drying the mattress using a vacuum cleaner to clean off removing dirt and soda powder left around the mattress.
- Step 4: For mattress deodourisation, you can simply sprinkle some drops of lavender oil on the now clean stained patch on the mattress. Lavender oil will provide a fresh smell and get rid of urine odour from the mattress.
Why Hire “Squeaky Green Clean”
Urine stains on your mattress can be a risk for your family’s health so hire professional mattress cleaning services to make sure that your mattress is clean and hygienic. Squeaky Green Clean provides professional mattress cleaning services round the clock and our skilled team of experts will deliver you guaranteed results and make your mattress new again in 24 hours.