Upholstery and couches can be considered as the most common source of our comfort and coziness. Couches and upholstery not only provide us with comfort but it is an integral part of the interior decor and home environment. Couches and upholstery have to go through with daily damage like dirt, dust, and staining. Stains can permanently damage the fabric of your couch and if ignored can lead to the growth of harmful germs and bacteria. Follow proper Couch Stain Removal and upholstery stain removal methods instantly. We are also providing you with some steps for dry cleaning a couch. This DIY can be followed for couch dry cleaning and upholstery stain removal as well. By proper upholstery cleaning and providing couch sanitization, you can prevent your family from illness and disease.
To Start With You Need Few Items.
- Baking Soda
- Borax or Boric Acid
- Bay Leaves
- Commercial Stain removal product
For Couch Dry Cleaning:
- Step 1: Bring a vacuum cleaner and attach an upholstery hose to it. Start vacuuming the Couch Dry Cleaning and upholstery fabric and get rid of pet hair, mud, dirt and debris. Clean your couch or upholstery with the vacuum cleaner thoroughly and make sure no dirt or dust is left in it.
- Step 2: Buy any commercial stain removal product from the market and spot clean the stain if there is any. Apply the stain cleaner on the stain and remove the stain using a soft cloth. Dab the surface of the stain repeatedly to make sure that the stain keeps fading away. Always read the indication on the stain removal product to avoid any damage to the fabric of upholstery and couch.
- Step 3: After finishing upholstery stain removal you should gather all the items listed above. Take 10 cloves and 5 dry bay leaves and grind them. Add 2 tablespoons of borax and 2 tablespoons of baking soda in the ground mixture. Mix these ingredients well and put it in a small box.
- Step 4: Sprinkle this powder on the couch and make sure it covers the surface of the couch and let it sit on the couch for half an hour. Afterwards, use a vacuum cleaner to remove this powder form the couch by attaching a brush attachment to the cleaner. This is a simple method for Dry Cleaning a Couch and gets rid of stains without hiring Professional Upholstery Cleaner.
Call Professional Upholstery Cleaners
Squeaky Green Clean, Australia provides every type of Professional Upholstery Cleaning Services in the town. Our services include routine upholstery cleaning, Upholstery Stain Removal, upholstery mould removal and Couch Restoration and rejuvenation. We offer our services to our customers in need at the cheapest rates possible and deliver guaranteed results within 24 hours of hiring.