Duct Cleaning Melbourne offers professional ducted heating cleaning, air duct cleaning, central ducted heating cleaning, floor or ceiling duct system cleaning and HVAC Return Air Duct Cleaning including sanitisation & deodorising services. Call 0407 727 117 FREE quote and same day bookings. Feeling bad odour or poor indoor air quality? Do not wait… Our dedicated duct cleaning specialist available 7 days in northern, eastern, western and southern suburbs.
- Local Duct Cleaners
- Certified NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) Cleaners
- Heater Duct Cleaning
- Duct System Sanitisation
- Deodrisation of your duct system
- Ceiling or Floor Heating Duct Cleaning
- Guaranteed Ducted Heating Cleaning Services
Heating Duct Cleaning Melbourne
We Clean All Kind of ducted heating systems anywhere in Melbourne. Call 0407 727 117 Duct Cleaning quote. Our Heater Duct cleaners our fully certified, accredited and licensed for heater unit servicing.
- Gas Ducted Heater Cleaning
- Central Heating System Cleaning
- Hydronic Heating Cleaning
- Reverse Air Cycle Heating Unit Cleaning
- Underfloor Heater Cleaning
We Clean All Kinds of Ducts in Melbourne
Squeaky Green Clean Duct Cleaning Melbourne provide all kinds of professional ducted heating cleaning services in Melbourne.
- Professional Ducted Heater Cleaning
- Same Day Duct Cleaning Service
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Duct System Testing
- Ceiling Duct Cleaning Specialists
- Floor Ducted Heating Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning Services using Tea Tree Oil
- Fully insured & compliant Company Ducted Heating Cleaning Company
- Duct System Sanitisation
- Ducted Air Conditioning Cleaning
- 24-hour duct cleaning customer care
- Ducted heating & Cooling Unit Installation
- Residential & Commercial Heating and Cooling Ducts Cleaning
- Duct Filter Repairs & Cleaning
- We remove dead or living breading insects & dead mouses from your duct
- Our Duct Cleaning Specialists will get you clean and fresh duct air
- Improved duct air flow
- More effective duct system after the cleaning and hence less electricity bills
- Emergency Duct Cleaning Services
- Duct Mould Remediation
- Vent Duct Cleaning
Duct Cleaning Specialists Melbourne
Squeaky Green Duct Cleaning Melbourne has been providing exceptional quality services to homes and businesses for over 20 years. Our talented and highly trained crew of air duct cleaning technicians is dedicated to bringing cleaner indoor air to you and your close associates, whether they be family members, co-workers, or clients. Many families and home owners in Melbourne are not aware of the dirt, dust, and even sometimes mold that accumulate and grow in their air duct system. An average house accumulates as much as 3 kilos of dirt and dust in its air duct system and can be a breeding ground for mold, bacteria & dust mites. There are many reasons to get the air duct system cleaned.
Why Duct Cleaning is important?
We provide duct cleaning across all Melbourne Suburbs including Northern suburbs (greater northern Melbourne region as well), Eastern suburbs, Southern & Greater Southern Melbourne region & all western Melbourne suburbs. Call us today to receive special offer on duct cleaning Melbourne any area.
- Duct cleaning reduce the possibility of a home fire
- Central duct cleaning lower energy costs
- Ducted Cooler cleaning eliminate allergy-causing agents
- AC Duct Cleaning produce fresh healthier air
- Return Vent Duct Cleaning eliminate musty odors
- Ducted Cooler Cleaning Service helps to save money on future repairs to the system
- Evaporative duct cleaning helps to eliminate the amount of dust in the home
- Duct Unit Servicing helps to remove carbon monoxide deposited inside your duct
- Duct Cleaning remove the dead rodent inside your duct works and helps clean air flow
- Ducted Cleaning remove dead skin & animal hairs stuck in your duct
How Often Should You Get Duct Cleaning in Melbourne?
Squeaky Green Duct Cleaning Melbourne recommends you to clean your ducts every 2-3 years. However, it all depends on your individual requirements. You might require frequent duct cleaning if your house is more prone to developing mold and mildew, or if your family members suffer from allergies. Additionally, if you have recently got home renovations done, chances are high that the air ducts would be coated with dirt and dust and in such cases, you might also need to replace the filter.
The best way to get an idea if you need duct cleaning or not is to get in touch with our duct cleaning professionals to get the most honest advice and recommendations.
Ceiling & Floor Duct Vent Cleaning Service in Melbourne
We provide both ceiling and roof duct cleaning services in Melbourne. Call us 24 X 7 for same day Duct Cleaning Melbourne to get exceptional quality duct cleaning, central duct cleaning, ducted Cooler & cooling, duct repair services in Melbourne.
Duct Cleaning Melbourne special Offer
We are offering special deal this winter on Ducted Heating Cleaning – Avail 30% Discount this week on ducted heating cleaning and servicing.
( All Duct Cleaning Melbourne prices above are Including the cleaning of return air vent and fully Sanitised with TEA TREE OIL!!! Done by fully insured and qualified technicians Quality endorsed company certificate (License No. Aus 556892)
We also do the following as part of our Duct Cleaning:
- Remove dead rodent cause of bad odour, smell etc from your duct system
- Animal intrusion duct cleaning & duct repair specialist
- Loose pet hair gets build up inside your return air vent, we expert at removing pet hairs from your duct
- Repair or replaced damaged duct vents
- Duct Heater Unit Servicing By Certified Plumber
- Carbon Monoxide Testing additional price
Types of Duct Cleaning Services we offer in Melbourne
We clean all kinds of ducts across Melbourne.
- Ducted Heater Cleaning
- Ducted Heater Cleaner
- Floor Duct Cleaning
- Ceiling Duct Cleaning
- Evaporate Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Vent Cleaner
- Heating Duct Cleaning
- Duct Unit Servicing
Guaranteed Ducted Heating Cleaning Services in Melbourne
A flawless professional duct cleaning services reduces electricity bills, eliminates allergy-causing agents, eliminate musty odors, save your money on fatal repair costs, and lead to fresher, cleaner, and healthier air. We at Squeaky Green Clean believe in providing in nothing but guaranteed results. Our cleaners are trained to treat each of our customers special and give their 100% to every cleaning project that they take. We are undoubtedly positive about our cleaners and their unbeatable performance. So we will only ask for payment if you are absolutely satisfied with our cleaners’ service. If not, then do let us know and we will re-do it for you.
Why should you choose Squeaky Green Duct Cleaning Melbourne?
Squeaky Green Clean is one of the oldest duct cleaning service providers in Melbourne. We have been serving our clients from all across Melbourne for more than 20 years without any failure. Most of our ducted Cooler cleaning business comes from referrals because we never let our customers down. However, if you still feel doubtful about our duct cleaning services then here are some reasons why you should:
- Flexible Duct Cleaning Timing: Squeaky Green Duct Cleaning offers flexible timing to arrange duct cleaning services at your convenience.
- Same Day Central Duct Cleaning Service: All our cleaners are trained to use the latest equipment available in the industry for immaculate duct cleaning and repair.
- Latest Ducted Cooler Cleaning Technology: Clean the Cooler fan through the return air vent
- Eco-friendly Air Duct Cleaning Solutions: We do not use any chemicals to clean your ducts.
- Affordable Costs Cooler & Cooling Duct Cleaning: All of our duct cleaning services are available at unmatched affordable costs.
- Expert Repair Service :We are among the top duct cleaners in Melbourne because we offer expert service.
- Certified Duct Cleaners:All of our cleaners are certified and properly trained so that they can do the best for your ducts!
Our Central Duct Cleaning Process in Melbourne
Our qualified duct cleaner will:
- Duct System Inspection
- Vacuuming the ductworks
- Clean each individual duct vent
- Return air grill and filter Cleaning
- Heater fan through the return air vent Cleaning
- Sanitise the entire duct system
- Deodrisation of the duct system
HVAC Duct Cleaning Melbourne
The HVAC or Heating, Ventilation, and Air-conditioning system of our home makes us feel comfortable and cozy. These systems ensure clean and healthy air quality free from pollutants and contaminants. Ducts form one of the most important structural features of such systems. Duct networks connect all the rooms with the main motor and system and form a connecting link between them. Apart from the duct, other parts of these HVAC systems are –
- Heat Exchanger,
- Evaporator coil,
- Condensing units,
- Refrigerant lines
To maintain a healthy and clean indoor airflow, cleaning these systems regularly becomes essential. Proper cleaning and sanitization of the system are very much essential to keep them allergen and contaminant free. Cleaning of ducts and vents is not a tough task ,but that of the heating units are risky. Heating units of HVAC units are set up outside your house. This comprises of thermostat, furnace, heat exchanger and evaporator coils.
The parts which are inside the house are known as cold-parts while those outside are the hot-parts. You can conveniently clean duct and the cold-parts of the HVAC systems but while cleaning the hot-parts, following certain precautions become vital.
Precautions before cleaning the ducts
- Switch the HVAC system off from the main circuit breaker.
- Ensure that the thermostat is off.
- Use gloves which are having the properties to resist heat.
- Avoid direct contact with the heated up parts. Use brushes or scrubs with long handles for scrubbing the heated parts.
- Try to use calipers or hooks to pull out hot covers of the thermostat, furnace or filter grills.
- After completing the scrubbing process use blower or vacuum cleaner to remove the loosened particles. Direct dusting or contact may leave a burning irritation on your skin.
- Avoid wearing loose clothing while cleaning the heat up parts.
- Try to wear clothes which consist of heat-resistant fabrics.
- Keep pets and kids away from you while doing the cleaning.
- No source of disturbance must exist nearby as distraction can lead to an accident.
- Keep some cream or ointment with burn relief property which can come handy if you suffer a burn.
There are many organizations and agencies who can professionally deal with the cleaning of these ducts sections of your HVAC. If you feel the task to be tiresome and fearful then you may hire a professional for it.
Cleaning of furnace, thermostat and other important parts of your HVAC is essential due to the following reasons:
- Doing so gets the dust off the thermostat and changing the batteries boost the performance of the unit,
- Proper cleaning of the heat exchanger ensures proper heating and cooling efficiency of your HVAC system,
- Even after the duct cleaning, residual particles can accumulate in these parts. Cleaning of these parts is necessary for total cleaning of the system.
- Any sort of minimal loss in air quality can be due to the dust which settles in these sections. Hence cleaning these parts makes your HVAC system efficient to provide complete air-clean experience.
Cleaning is necessary and so is safety. Hot-parts can harm you as cold-parts gives you comfort. So be careful when you are cleaning your ducting heating units.
Take the help of our duct cleaning professionals
Duct cleaning process can be tiring and wastes a lot of time. Even after cautiously carrying out the whole cleaning procedure, the parts are such designed that it gets difficult to get rid of all the dirt and germs accumulated in your ducts. Hence, taking help from a professional is one of the effective and time saving ways to get your ducts super clean and germfree.
There are many companies specializing in cleaning services, however if you are looking for a reliable source then there’s no one as better as Squeaky Green Clean. With superior cleaning methodologies and quality assurance, it is one of the best companies for your duct cleaning needs. Just ducts, but their area of cleaning expertize is related to a variety of things such as carpets, mattresses, tiles, floor etc.
They use environmental friendly chemicals with natural fragrances that leave your home feeling fresh and germfree. Say hello to a fresher air and get rid of all the germs spread in your home due to dirty air ducts. Give them a call right away on their 0407 727 117. to avail their expert cleaning services now. Give your ducts the sanitizing treatment that can make them work more efficiently.
Duct Cleaning Operating hours in Melbourne
We operate 7 days a week Monday to Friday- 7am. to 7pm. – Saturday -8am. to 6pm. Sunday – 9am. to 6pm. – Public Holidays – 9am. to 6pm. Squeaky Green Clean technicians use one of the most powerful and effective air duct cleaning systems on the market today. And of course, you can count on us for Satisfaction Guaranteed. Get Free Quotes Today Please call us for a non obligation quote.
Duct Cleaning Improves indoor Air Quality
Squeaky Green Clean Melbourne commits to provide you extreme quality workmanship in duct cleaning thereby improving the quality of air that you breathe. Dirty ducts have bacteria, germs, allergens, and all sorts of pollutants. The air that they throw in your rooms is re-circulated and thus contains all these pollutants in it. You might notice these instantly but these could lead to serious health issues if ignored.
We help you maintain the quality of the air that you breathe and keep your living and working environment safe and healthy with our result-oriented duct cleaning services. Squeaky Green Clean Melbourne offers complete collection of duct related services at one place for your convenience. From duct unit installation, duct servicing, carbon monoxide testing, duct repair, duct maintenance, heater unit servicing, ducted air conditioning cleaning, and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning cleaning etc.
Squeaky Duct Cleaning Methodology
Ducts need to be cleaned very carefully and properly to produce desired results. Cleaning just the outside of the duct is not sufficient enough so the Squeaky experts make sure to clean the entire duct system following this process:
- The first step is the cleaning of the return air duct system with the help of high pressure air. At this stage, we make sure to thoroughly clean the filter along with the air return grill.
- The second step is the cleaning of all other parts of the duct that play an important in its proper functioning. We clean the motor, the fan blades, and the heating unit system for an effective outcome of the cleaning.
- The third step involves the checking and cleaning of the duct lines. Our experts use vent covers to keep your rooms protected from any unwanted dust while they work on the ducts.
- The fourth step is the sanitizing of the entire duct system using bactigas. This makes your heating and cooling duct systems absolutely clean and safe.
Switch to cleaner and healthier environment by hiring our specialists for duct cleaning services anywhere in Melbourne!
Commercial Duct Cleaning Melbourne Wide
Squeaky Green Cleaning offer professional commercial duct cleaning services across all Melbourne suburbs. We have professional commercial ducted heating cleaning technician working across Melbourne.
We offer duct cleaning services for the following types of commercial properties.
- Ducted Heating Cleaning for hotels, public houses, restaurants, cafes and sports facilities
- Central duct cleaning for retail stores, shopping malls & shops
- AC duct cleaning service for office buildings & serviced offices
- Duct Cleaning for industrial property, office/warehouses, garages & distribution centers
- Heater Duct Cleaning for medical centres, hospitals, nursing homes
Please click on this link to read testimonials from Squeaky Green Clean
Please like Squeaky Green Duct Cleaning Melbourne on Google Plus by clicking on this link