Our Certified Carpet Cleaning Restoration Technicians are specially Trained to quickly treat Water and Flood Damaged Carpets, Call 0407 727 117.
This week special on Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Langwarrin 10% off
Unfortunately, flood restoration is not a quick fix. Excess water is extracted from the affected area, if required the floor covering is pulled back to enable our drying equipment to be placed in position. This equipment is required to be in place for a minimum of 2 days and could be required for anywhere up to a week, depending on the extent of the water damage. We contact you during this time to arrange a time to attend for the drying to be assessed. Once the drying process is complete, we return to relay your floor covering and treat the affected area for water staining, if required.
Water and Flood Damaged Carpets Langwarrin
If you have water damaged carpets or suffered from a flood, washing machine overload etc.. that has wet or even saturated your carpets there is a proper procedure that should be taking place and that procedure is
- A moisture test to see the exact extent of the water. A proper moisture meter and or hydro sensor accurately pin points to the miler meter exactly where the water finishes. Just because the carpet does not look wet it doesn’t mean the underlay and sub-flooring is not wet.
- extraction of as much water as possible with a suction machine portable or truck mount.
- Application of an antimicrobial and deodorizer to help with the smell of moisture and mould. Usually described as the wet dog smell.
- Install air movers/dryers on and in most cased under the carpet. This will evaporate the moisture into the air.
- Install an industrial dehumidifier (or a few) to draw the moisture from the room so the moisture does not seep into the walls and furniture thus causing mold fungus and mildew.
- Check the carpet, underlay and sub-floor with moisture probe every 24 to 48 hours until 100% bone dry.
- Clean and treat the carpet with antimicrobial to help prevent the growth of mould, germs and bacteria.
If this process is not carried out, your floor covering will possibly become a hazard to your health and your hip pocket, as mould and bacteria will form and the rotting process will begin. Our job is to prevent this from occurring, Squeaky Green Clean takes pride in its work and ensure the job is done properly.
We also do Restoration for the following:
- Upholstery (couch, sofa, lounge )
- Rugs and more
We offer following services
- Carpet Flood Restoration Langwarrin
- Carpet Water Restoration Langwarrin
- Carpet Mould Restoration Langwarrin
- Wet Carpet Cleaning Langwarrin
- Carpet Water Extraction Langwarrin
- Carpet Water Removal Langwarrin
- Carpet Flood Recovery Langwarrin
- Flooded Carpet Clean Up Langwarrin
- Storm Water On Carpet Langwarrin
- Washing Machine Flooded Carpet Langwarrin
- Hot Water System Leak On Carpet Langwarrin
- Tap Water Overflow On Carpet Langwarrin
- Roof Leak On Carpet Langwarrin
Call Us Today for free Quote on 0407 727 117
Squeaky Green Clean Pty Ltd Quality Policy Statement
Squeaky Green Clean commits to perform all its carpet cleaning services in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001. We have also been certified and assessed for meeting the requirements laid down by AS/NZS ISO 9001 for activities comprising carpet steam cleaning, carpet water damage restoration, carpet stain removal, carpet dry cleaning, carpet repair, and carpet sanitizing.
We are an unconventional and progressive cleaning service provider in Langwarrin and we work to deliver the optimum level of quality in our services. The aim of our company is to make safe and superior quality cleaning services accessible to our customers and ensuring that their needs and expectations are fulfilled at all times.
Squeaky Green Clean supports this commitment by providing ample training and enough developmental opportunities to our staff. All our staff members are made to understand the company goals and make sure that they are implemented and upheld in consensus with AS/NZS ISO 9001.
We, as a company, constantly keep elaborating our cleaning processes and services to achieve the above targets.
As per the AS/NZS ISO 9001 rules, the workers of Squeaky Green Clean Langwarrin will be answerable for delivering finest quality carpet steam cleaning, carpet water damage restoration, carpet stain removal, carpet dry cleaning, carpet repair, and carpet sanitizing services.
Please click on this link to read testimonials from Squeaky Green Clean
Best Services for Flood Damaged Carpets
Melbourne's Great Water Damage Service
Noticeable carpet anti-allergen service
My Carpet Feels NEW!
Great Carpet Water Restoration Service!
Carpet Flood Recovery
Location: Langwarrin, VIC, Australia