Carpet Flood and Water Damage Restoration Clayton South 3169
Our Certified Carpet Cleaning Restoration Technicians are specially Trained to quickly treat Water and Flood Damaged Carpets, Call 0407727117.
Unfortunately, flood restoration is not a quick fix. Excess water is extracted from the affected area, if required the floor covering is pulled back to enable our drying equipment to be placed in position. This equipment is required to be in place for a minimum of 2 days and could be required for anywhere up to a week, depending on the extent of the water damage. We contact you during this time to arrange a time to attend for the drying to be assessed. Once the drying process is complete, we return to relay your floor covering and treat the affected area for water staining, if required.
Water and Flood Damaged Carpets Clayton South 3169
If you have water damaged carpets or suffered from a flood, washing machine overload etc.. that has wet or even saturated your carpets there is a proper procedure that should be taking place and that procedure is
- A moisture test to see the exact extent of the water. A proper moisture meter and or hydro sensor accurately pin points to the miler meter exactly where the water finishes. Just because the carpet does not look wet it doesn’t mean the underlay and sub-flooring is not wet.
- extraction of as much water as possible with a suction machine portable or truck mount.
- Application of an antimicrobial and deodorizer to help with the smell of moisture and mould. Usually described as the wet dog smell.
- Install air movers/dryers on and in most cased under the carpet. This will evaporate the moisture into the air.
- Install an industrial dehumidifier (or a few) to draw the moisture from the room so the moisture does not seep into the walls and furniture thus causing mold fungus and mildew.
- Check the carpet, underlay and sub-floor with moisture probe every 24 to 48 hours until 100% bone dry.
- Clean and treat the carpet with antimicrobial to help prevent the growth of mould, germs and bacteria.
If this process is not carried out, your floor covering will possibly become a hazard to your health and your hip pocket, as mould and bacteria will form and the rotting process will begin. Our job is to prevent this from occurring, Squeaky Green Clean takes pride in its work and ensure the job is done properly.
We also do Restoration for the following:
- Upholstery (couch, sofa, lounge )
- Rugs and more
We offer following services
- Carpet Flood Restoration Clayton South 3169
- Carpet Water Restoration Clayton South 3169
- Carpet Mould Restoration Clayton South 3169
- Wet Carpet Cleaning Clayton South 3169
- Carpet Water Extraction Clayton South 3169
- Carpet Water Removal Clayton South 3169
- Carpet Flood Recovery Clayton South 3169
- Flooded Carpet Clean Up Clayton South 3169
- Storm Water On Carpet Clayton South 3169
- Washing Machine Flooded Carpet Clayton South 3169
- Hot Water System Leak On Carpet Clayton South 3169
- Tap Water Overflow On Carpet Clayton South 3169
- Roof Leak On Carpet Clayton South 3169